Class Passes and Packages
- Packages can not be placed on hold.
- 10 Class Passes are valid for (12) months.
- All 10 class pass purchases expire within (12) effective date of your first class.
- All class purchases are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-shareable.
- A reservations must be cancelled (2) hours prior to class time to avoid a cancellation fee.
- If you do not show up on time, cancel your class, or contact us within the appropriate amount of time before your class start time, you will be charged a late cancellation fee of ($10) plus GST. No exceptions. This late cancellation fee applies to all unlimited memberships and drop ins. If you have a 10 Class Pass, a class will be deducted off your remaining passes.
- If you were on the waitlist and were moved into the class but do not attend, you will be charged a late cancellation fee.
- Seikatsu Enterprises Inc, (DBA) THE HOT ROOM @ STUDIO BE accepts cash (in Canadian currency), Debit, Visa and Mastercard.
- All package & membership sales are Non-Refundable & Non-Transferable.
- Retail still in original packaging or unused may be exchanged or used for store credit within 10 days of sale.
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using the services and facilities of THE HOT ROOM @ STUDIO BE you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- THE HOT ROOM @ STUDIO BE will determine the maximum number of participants in each class;
- Reserving a class is available up to (15) minutes before the class start time. The most convenient way to make sure you get into the class you want is to reserve it online;
- Please arrive (15) minutes before class
- We offer (5) spots on our waitlist;
- If you sign up for the waitlist, you are agreeing to the same terms as signing up for a class;
- If you’re on the waitlist but cannot make the class, you are responsible for removing yourself from the waitlist;
- You may also call the studio to check your wait-list status if you do not have access to your email. Additionally, you can use the Mindbody app to see your waitlist position.
- A reservation must be cancelled (2) hours prior to class time to avoid a cancellation fee;
- If you do not show up on time, cancel your class, or contact us within the appropriate amount of time before your class start time, you will be charged a late cancellation fee of ($10) plus GST. No exceptions. This late cancellation fee applies to all unlimited memberships, and drop ins. ;
- If you were on the waitlist and were moved into the class but do not attend, you will be charged a late cancellation fee
- You must review and sign THE HOT ROOM @ STUDIO BE liability release and waiver before attending any class or event;
- The waiver can be signed online or in THE HOT ROOM @ STUDIO BE’s studio;
- If you are under (19) years of age, the waiver must be co-signed by your parent/guardian at THE HOT ROOM @ STUDIO BE’s studio;
- If you are under (14) years of age, the waiver must be co-signed by your parent/guardian who also must remain on-site during your class.
- All classes must be paid in full before attending a class;
- We accept cash and credit cards in our studio, online purchases can be made by credit card;
- For unlimited memberships, monthly pre-authorized payments will be charged to your credit card
- Gift cards are valid for THE HOT ROOM @ STUDIO BE classes and merchandise only and cannot be converted into cash value;
- In the event that any payments are declined, an additional $30.00 service charge will be applied to your member profile account.
10 Class Pass have a (12)-month expiration date from the first date of use. All other memberships expire at the end of the designated term;
All sales are final. THE HOT ROOM @ STUDIO BE has a no-refund policy for any online and in-studio purchases including but not limited to memberships, punch passes, event tickets, specials, and product.
- THE HOT ROOM @ STUDIO BE is not responsible for any members lost, damaged, or stolen items. All items left in the studio will be kept in our lost and found for (30) days and then donated to a cause of our choice.
- No glass drinking bottles or jars are permitted in the studio at any time.